8.5.12

EUBOS; Product of German For Dry Skin . . . Liquid Washing Emulsion . . .




hello peepos. . .

just wanna let you readers to know
what is the latest item on my dressing table. . .


and this time, i bought EUBOS skin cleansing emulsion . . .
Eubos is a product from German . . . anyway, whoever interested to know about EUBOS, feel free to click the website (malaysia edition), click here . . . .

why EUBOS?

remember when i blogged about my dry skin, until i tried 
Palmer's Cocoa Butter? click here to read my entry . . .

EUBOS liquid washing emulsion giving protection for skin from head to toe. Dermatologically tested and highly recommended for dry and sensitive skin, this mild, pH neutral cleanser is formulated with the unique EUBOSOFT combination of Allantoin, Vitamin E and protective active agents.

Enjoy deep-pore cleansing without disrupting skin's natural biosphere. Refresh, revitalize and protect skin with this alkali and soap-free daily wash to experience smooth radiance all over. Choose EUBOS Red for a fresh dermatologically-tested fragrance or EUBOS Blue for a gentle, unperfumed wash.

in other words, i just want to give extra protection for my skin, that's it. . .oh yeah, i've used EUBOS before as my facial cleanser when i was a college girl, it was about 14 years ago . . .i once had a very 'bad sand-acne', and thanks to EUBOS for helping me diminished all my acne and give my skin once again healthy and beautiful, and make me more confidence!!!

so anyone have dry skin problem, can try to use EUBOS . . .

 cheers anyone

saranghae
love is life; a neverending story

No comments: