29.4.12

Product Review : Rejoice Anti Dandruff Shampoo, Rejoice Creambath And Sunsilk Weather Defense Cream





hello peepos. . .

so, what's new on my dressing table? well. . .it's not very new, i have using these products for quite long time, and i'm very satisfied! it's my hair treatment and protection. . .

i never changed my shampoo brand for more than 10 years. . .there are a lot of shampoo in the store nowadays, but REJOICE anti-dandruff is the only shampoo that really suits my scalp. . .i have dandruff problem, it is quite bad, and i tried a lot of shampoo before i using REJOICE, but none is working for me until i found REJOICE anti dandruff. . .


my haircare products. . .

for shampoo, i use it daily. . .i can't skip any single day not to wash my hair, otherwise the dandruff will come. . .hush hush, dandruff go away!

and i'm using REJOICE rich straigthening creambath twice a week to make sure my more smoother. . .:)) . . . and it works, really make my hair look nice . . .

for extra care, i put SUNSILK co-creations weather defense each day after washing my hair. . .since our weather is hot and dry, i make sure to give extra care to my hair. . .moreover, SUNSILK weather defense cream helps me to make my hair frizz-free. . .

and once in a while, i apply hair serum to my hair, and also anti hair loss treatment spray. . .but will blog about it nextime. . .

until then, stay tune with me for more product review from my dressing table . . .i still remember when my mom told me, beauty is not necessary you need to have great look, but if you can take care of what god gives you, that is what beauty all about. . .

saranghae
love is life; a neverending story

No comments: