11.6.12

I Have Reason To Thank My Boss




hello peepos. . .

seriously i was busy like damn! i'm trying to catch everything just with the right timing . . . .the bahulu project was good . . . i managed to complete few types namely bahulu asli, bahulu ros, bahulu pandan, bahulu kacang and bahulu moden . . . will continue next coming weekend . . .

i guess i was lucky today . . . i managed to escspe from a BIG meeting in the HQ . . .the management asked me to fly there this wednesday to attend the thursday-friday meeting . . .when my boss asked me to go as one of the representative, i was really RELUCTANT . . . :(( will by boss not happy with me? - NEVER EVER -, boss, i have mission this friday; hence it makes me unable to fly to KL for the meeting . . .*damn, i hate flying. . . .seriously*. . . .

so, after refusing and play a bit tug-and-war with my boss,
it ends up with a phone call between my boss and i

boss : haiya, you really give me a very hard time . . .. 
HQ really wanna you to attend

me : boss, i'm sooooo soryyyyy . . .
i'm not going there empty handed. . . .
doing nothing and waiting to be lectured!

boss : erm . . . .ok la, ends up i have to go . . . 
what to do, sometimes being a boss, i have to cover you all . . .
it's ok, don't worry. . .

me : thank you so much boss . . .

boss : help me with one thing

me : what is it?

boss : help me to purchase airticket for me . . .  MAS ok. . .

me : ok boss . . .

. . .  few minutes later . . .

me : boss, already purchase the airticket from you. . .
check your email for e-ticket . . .the price RM1,094. . .

boss : ok thanks . . .will pay you next week . . .
while i'm away, please continue with your research for the equipment assessment

me: ok boss. . .see you next week . . .
and once again, thank you so much ya boss. . .

p/s: my boss will be away from 13/6 10.45 am depart KK-KL, and will be back on 16/6 5.45pm KL-KK . . . . . . and while he is away, i'm gonna super duper busy doing my research for the report that he asked me to prepare . . .

why i'm RELUCTANT to go for the big meeting ? i'm the most junior if i attended the meeting, and about 75% are managerial level, plus 1 COO and 1 MD . . . i'm just too small to be in the group, and what the heck my name was selected to come for the meeting . . . moreover, the COO is expecting everyone to complete the task, but i've prepare nothing since the timeline to submit the report is in the next four months from now! and what the heck they change the timeline without updating me anything????  BIG BOSSES in HQ really have MAJOR breakdown of COMMUNICATION! no use to have those superb smartphones if a single message / tweet you can't send to update me!

and why my boss really trying his best to back-up me??? because, he is the BEST Boss. . .

one thing for sure i wanna write here:-


i owe you this Boss :))

saranghae
love is life; a neverending story

No comments: